cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question CCM 3.3(4)sr2

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all dear friends, I'm having a problem with my CCM, sometimes the users cannot obtain the dial tone and the use of the CPU is 100%. The RAM has 1.5GB and the proccessor is XEON 3.0 GHZ.

Anyone can give a tip to resolve this issue.

Thanks a lot

David

4 Replies 4

Michael Owuor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

David,

Any ideas on why the CPU spikes to 100%. Solving that root issue would likely solve the delayed dial tone problem. Using Task Manager or setting appropriate perfmon counters may help isolate the cause of the problem.

Other than that, I'd suggest:

- looking for unsupported applications running on the server.

- making sure the server has the latest windows OS patches

- seriously considering upgrading to a version of CUCM that has development support.

Hope this helps David.

Regards,

Michael.

Thanks for your reply Michael, in the task manager i can see that the CTIService is causing the 100% use of the CPU. I have almost 20 CTI ports and 5 CTI Route Point configured in my CCM associated with my IPCC Express.

Is it possible the the CTI configured are causing this problem. Is there a way to verify that?

Thanks again

David

Hi David,

20 CTI ports and 5 CTI RP's doesn't seem a like too much. How many servers are in the cluster? Are device registrations distributed among CallManagers? Detailed SDI and SDL traces for bot CCM and CTI would help confirm cause. The TAC can help analyze if need be. If it hasn't been done in a while, a server or cluster restart may provide relief for a time. A restart of the CTI Manager service may do the same.

Thanks,

Michael.

Thanks again dear Michael, I'll check the traces and I let you know what I found.

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: