cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quick forward option for CUCM 7.15?

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I’m running CUCM 7.15 and I’m trying to find a way to setup a button on the phone that when pressed will forward to a previously designated number.  I guess the “CFwdAll” + cell number is too hard for some people.  That was a joke, but for users that forward to their cell several times a day a feature like that would avoid a typo in the forwarding number.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Is there is a digit string I could put in instead of the “CFwdAll” button?  That way I could setup a speed dial that has the digit string plus the forwarding number.

I’m looking for ideas.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Why don't you condifure one of the lines on the phones to be a speed dial , the user can even configure it through web browser , the user can enter his cell or any other number , in case he want to foraward it , all what he has to do is to click on the CFDWALL and then press the button next to the speed dial (under the extension line).

Amer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello,

Why don't you condifure one of the lines on the phones to be a speed dial , the user can even configure it through web browser , the user can enter his cell or any other number , in case he want to foraward it , all what he has to do is to click on the CFDWALL and then press the button next to the speed dial (under the extension line).

Amer

Thank you!  Although I knew you could forward to the voicemail button, but I did not know you could forward to a speed dial.

Hello,

Think of it as you are dialing a number , when you configure a speed dial , when you press the speed dial button , it will call the destination dorectly right ?

and when you click CFDWALL , we normally enter the number manually , instead of entering it (which is the same call routing method when placing a outgoing call) we just click on the speed dial button.

I am sure it will works , try it and let me know.

Amer