Views
Helpful
Replies

quueue option in CUCM

himdobriyal1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have one Publisher with two subscriber CUCM and two Unity connection. I have purchaed toll free and mapped with CTI route point and transfered call to UC to give option to route the call, then i create a hunt group and add three ext on that. Now when user dial toll free number and chose option the call hit the hunt group and then ring three ext.

Now user want to know that it is possible that the customer can hear announcement that you are 2 in call, please wait and so on while on quueue.

Pleasee let me know if i can achive it though existing infra.

2 Replies 2

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Neither CUCM nor Unity Connection has the capability of playing position in queue, you will need Contact center express for it. You could play a generic greeting and queue the call in CUCM (option is within the hunt pilot).

Please rate useful posts.

Ronak Agarwal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Call queuing only works on POST 9.x call manager version. Below are the high level steps that you can configure.

Procedure

Step 1       Configure customized announcements
Step 2       Add custom announcements. This includes:

Uploading wav file announcements
    Viewing and/or changing customized announcements

Step 3       Configure the Music On Hold (MoH) source
Step 4       Configure queuing capability for a Hunt Pilot number. Go to Call routing -- Route/ Hunt -- Hunt pilot.
Under Hunt pilot, enable "Queue Calls" and configure the parameters as per your requirement.

Step 5       Configure Line Group setting page for "Automatically Logout Hunt Member on No Answer".

More in depth details can be found on:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-services-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-and-services-guide_chapter_0111.html

Regards,

Ronak Agarwal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: