Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Random transfer issue on CME with Cisco SipPhones

Hi,

We're facing a strange issue on our new CME installed 2 month ago.

version is: c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M1.bin

Here is what's happening:

- Incoming call from PSTN to our main number(DN 20 - Shared line between 2 phones (8900 series))

- One of the 2 phones answer the call and try to make a transfer consult to an other DN (DN 22)

Here is the problem, sometimes it works fine but sometimes it doesn't work. When the operator press the transfer button and enter the digits "22", she immediately hear a busy tone. The problem is that the remote phone is in idle state... so no reason for the busy tone.

The problem is really hard to reproduce since it happens randomly (1 time per day), that's why I put a syslog server to understand what's the problem.

So I did a debug isdn q931 to see the incoming call, and a debug ccsip call to check what happen during the internal transfer.

I attached the "sh run", a "Transfer OK" which is the behaviour during a working transfer and a "Transfer NOK" which is the behaviour during a non working transfer.

Helpfull notes:

10.10.10.1 CME Address

10.10.10.60 1st operator phone (with shared  line 20)

10.10.10.61 2nd operator phone (with shared  line 20)

10.10.10.63 Phone with DN 22

In both capture I can see that 20 is trying to reach 22 for transfer.

In the good scenario, CME is trying to reach DN 22 on ip adress 10.10.10.63 (which is correct)

In the wrong scenario, CME is trying to reach DN 22 on ip adress 10.10.10.61 (which is not correct) with disconnect cause SIP: 486

Thanks for your help

Regards

Fabian

CreatePlease to create content