cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Rapporting facilities in Cisco Unified CM Administration System version 7.0.1.11000-2?

Hi,

In our Cisco Unified CM Administration System version 7.0.1.11000-2 installation, I would like to make a complete report on the following:

I would like to make a complete report on all the users and all the phones they have attached including the phone number they have been assigned

With my information, I would like to have a list showing that my username is Carl-Marius Steensen and I have a CISCO IP PHONE 7940 series phone and I have the internal phone number 1595 assigned.

I know how to make a separate report on all the users and a separate report on all the numbers and a separate report on all the phones, but I do not know how I make a combined report in the "Cisco Unified CM Administration" system

Can you help me with this?

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carl-Marius,

Sadly, there is no built-in/canned report within CUCM that is going

to give you all this info in one nice report If I were tasked with this

job, I would probably use a combination of the Route Plan Report (view in file)

along with a BAT Phone Export and load the outputs in excel (.xlsx). I just tried

these out and with some serious "sorting" and trimming you can get exactly what you

require.

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no report that contains all that info within the same report from the Unified CM admin.

You would need to gather all the info via sql qrys directly in the cli joining all the relevant tables.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carl-Marius,

Sadly, there is no built-in/canned report within CUCM that is going

to give you all this info in one nice report If I were tasked with this

job, I would probably use a combination of the Route Plan Report (view in file)

along with a BAT Phone Export and load the outputs in excel (.xlsx). I just tried

these out and with some serious "sorting" and trimming you can get exactly what you

require.

Cheers!

Rob

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no report that contains all that info within the same report from the Unified CM admin.

You would need to gather all the info via sql qrys directly in the cli joining all the relevant tables.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Rob and Java,

Thank you both for your answers, I guess I will have do to some manually programming to make this list the way I want it.

But thanks for your answers; I really appreciate your fast reply

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: