cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

realtimeservice2/services/RISService70?wsdl getting wrong phone status

lzqy
Level 1
Level 1

I am using the realtimeservice2/services/RISService70?wsdl with python to get the phone registering status from CUCM 10.5.

but the result shows lots of phones have unregistered status and they are different from CUCM web shows. I can see the phone status is registered on CUCM web administrator page. I have restarted Cisco RIS Data Collector and SOAP -Real-Time Service APIs on Pub and Sub. The issue persist.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

Regards,

Yang

2 Replies 2

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is my guess:

That service reports the RIS DC information from each server in the cluster. What you see in the administrative UI is an amalgam of the status of the device with the most recent state displayed. If the phones registered to the pub, then failed to the sub, you'd see UnRegistered from the publisher, and Registered from the subscriber, and you'd have to sort the response to see which is which.It moves to UnKnown eventually once it has nothing to say about that device.

I just noticed that the realtimeservice get the two registered status from pub and sub.
Registered from sub and unregistered from pub. The results including these two status. Does anyone know how to ignore the duplicated data?
Thanks.

Regards,
Yang

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: