Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording stop on sip 8845 and 8861

Hello,

I have in my network cucm 11.0 and recording system from zoom ver 6.

the issue is some times and randomly any of the phones that I record it's calls stops recording after after long idle time with no calls "just a notice that may help" and the zoom allication says "no stream recorded".

As I reset or restart the phone it start to record again normally on the zoom system.

I don't think t's matter of zoom system because when the phone restart, it starts to record again normally.

Any ideas why the phone do that ? , something wrong with it's build-in-bridge which is enabled globally on the CUCM and a specifically ON on the phone device settings ? any ideas ???

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I have this issue too on some 8845 with fw 65.12-0-1SR1-1 whatever the recording solution is.

CUCM does not send any SIP Invite to the recorder, so the issue is on the CUCM/IP Phone side.

CTI detects the phone activity.

I've checked with Wireshark on the recorder and also with the CUCM SDL logs. Nothing sent from CUCM.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
CallManager SDL logs are where you need to start with this one. Assuming you’re doing Automatic recording, does CUCM send Zoom a SIP INVITE for the call? If not, then it’s definitely not Zoom’s fault. If you’re doing Selective recording then you would need CTI Manager logs to see if Zoom was notified of the call over CTI-QBE and if it requested the call be recorded.

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for your replay, and yes we are doing automatic call recording.

and I will check the CallManager SDL logs "actually, i will start checking what and where it is?"

Thank you and wait for my results after checking the CallManager SDL logs.

Best wishes, MR

Hello,

I have this issue too on some 8845 with fw 65.12-0-1SR1-1 whatever the recording solution is.

CUCM does not send any SIP Invite to the recorder, so the issue is on the CUCM/IP Phone side.

CTI detects the phone activity.

I've checked with Wireshark on the recorder and also with the CUCM SDL logs. Nothing sent from CUCM.

After long time of investigation, it was mostly the probability cucm/ip phone because of firewall policy.

after some changes made to firewall policy now it working no problems.

knowing that, I had your phone fw ver. then recommended by my recorder support to rollback to fw 65.11.xxxx

Thank you for the reply :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: