Views
Helpful
Replies

Redirect a DN to MOH

faugusto.ti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I need to put an warning message in a hunt pilot, so I want to create a DN which redirects directly to a MOH. Anyone knows how to do that? Or if this is possible?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

If you have any voicemail solution connected to CUCM such as CUE or CUC or UC, then you configure CFA to voice-mail. In you voice-mail system you need to record your warning message as greeting to be played when call forwarded from hunt-pilot.

HI Mohammed,

I don't have any Voice Mail system for while... So, there is anyway to do that using only CUCM?

Thanks a lot.

Fernando

Fernando,

No there is no way to do this in cucm. MOH is invoked either when the transfer key is pressed or the hold button is pressed. You cant redirect a DN to MOH. Like Mohammed said you will need aeither unity, unityconnection or cue to play your warning..

Please rate useful posts

"For the love of God is broader than the measure of man's mind And the heart of the Eternal is most wonderfully kind"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: