Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

REG Recording with IPT setup

Hi All,

Can we record the calls on IP phone in IPT network.? what all servers are required for this. consider as of now i have only CUCM cluster with unity and 7942 IP phone in the network.

Regards

Pardha.

4 Replies 4

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hello

Yes you can .There are  many 3rd party recording systems , just contact one of your Cisco partenrs to check the best choice based on  success stories , just take a look on the diagram which on the attached file.

Can you also share your CUCM and CUC version?.

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Hello

Both are of 8.6 version on UCS platform.

Regards

Pardha

hello

So as i mentioned above if you are looking for a recording solution , you can select one of 3rd party recording solutions after you ask one of Cisco partenrs for your region to select the best and it will be only one H/W server , and this server will have some licenses based on the number of the users which you will need to record . some of latest recording solution uses SIP trunk with CUCM , other depend on SPAN ports to select session source to destination, so you have to ask Cisco partener on your region to select for you best recording application .Many recording systems as :Oreka ,Orecx,verba,Telstrat,etc .....

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

I tested free Call Recording software for  CUCM 9.0 anf phones 7975 7965 7962 7945 6921 3905

Oreka: Open source voice recording system
oreka.sourceforge.net

It works via SPAN port/vlan mirroring at the switch level.

and dont forget to rate post

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: