Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Related to cisco self care portal

Good morning all,

I am facing problem in calling feature at our CUCM via my Cisco self care portal but all other features are properly managing via cisco self care portal only speed dial feature is not enable via cisco self care portal at my IP phones which are 7841 series. Please suggest me effective solution about this problem . I shall be highly thank full to you.

Thank you all

7 Replies 7

So you mean you are not able to add the speedials from the self care

can You share the button layout of 7841.

Response Signature

Thank you for your reply and I have send to you 7841 button layout. 

IF you are not the admin, check with your admin.If speed dial is added on your phone you can configure it  from Self care portal. 

Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 4.37.04 PM.png

Response Signature

I have already configured speed dial via this method which you have told in your previous email. But I want to configured speed dial via only cisco self care portal.

You don't need to configure sped dial numbers  from CUCM admin page. Only thing you need is speed dial button to be available on  the phone.

If you have speed dial button assigned on the phones, you an assign the speed dial numbers from self care.

You cannot assign sped dial buttons from selfcare.

Response Signature

If the phone button template for the phone has slots for Speed Dial, that option should appear in the Self Care Portal. If that option does not appear, is it possible that the option has been disabled in the Enterprise Parameters? If it has, then Speed Dials would not be available for any phone in the Self Care Portal so this is unlikely. But it is worth checking.

Maren

SCP.jpg

As a first step an administrator of the CM needs to assign a phone button template to the device that includes speed dial buttons via the admin webUI. When this is done an end user of the CM system will be able to manage the speed dials of their device(s) via CM user page webUI.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: