cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Relay Voicemail to Email Questions Unity Connection 9.X

Jason Amick
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a report within unity connection where I can verify what mailboxes have the relay to email function for message actions setup without having to dive in and look at each individual mailbox?  Possibly a CLI command to run?   Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

One east thing you could do it export all users and locate the desired column in the cvs file sort the file in Excel.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

One east thing you could do it export all users and locate the desired column in the cvs file sort the file in Excel.

Chris:

Would you suggest I export the users using the BAT tool within unity connection?

Yes, Bulk Administration Tool on the bottom section of UCXN admin page.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi jason,

Just wanted to add a note to the great tips from my buddy Chris here (+5).

You could also use CUDD the Connection User Data Dump tool from the great Unity tools site to accomplish this query as this is one of the available outputs ;

• Message Action Settings. Outputs all 4 message action settings and the email relay address configured for the user.  The message actions include a number describing what Connection will do with inbound email, faxes, voice mail and receipts for a user.  The actions are as follows: 0=reject the message, 1=accept the message, 2=relay the message to the relay address or 3=accept and relay a copy of the message to the relay address.

From;

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/Help/UserDataDump.htm#_Toc359835396

Cheers!

Rob