Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote destination question

Thiago Ferreira
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

I have the follow problem with one onf my customers.

She has the remote destination feature configured and enabled for her mobile and desk phone.

When she receives call it rings first in her desk phone and after that it goes to her mobile, if her mobile is turn off the call goes directly to her mobile voicemail and not to her desk phone voicemail.

Is there a way to avoid that? Because if the mobile is turn off, the call should go back to her desk phone or her desk phone voicemail.            

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That you need to test with the mobile, as the Vm system usually answers right away you'll need to fine tune it by testing. If the vm from the mobile takes more time you'll need to change it and test

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure the answer too soon timers, that's the purpose of it. You may read more about it on the CUCM 9 SRND.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thanks for the reply Jaime.

The answer too soon is configured with default values for both(1500 ms) and the Call Manager we are using is CUCM 6.1.5.

Which changes should I make it?

That you need to test with the mobile, as the Vm system usually answers right away you'll need to fine tune it by testing. If the vm from the mobile takes more time you'll need to change it and test

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

Hey Jaime,

Just changed all the values to the default and customer said that is now working fine.

Thank you very much for your help!