cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Destination Self Service

Mark VandeVere
Level 1
Level 1

Running more and more Remote Destinations (CUCM 8.6.2) and users are wanting to self-administer their schedules. Obviously *I* would like that as well

Does anyone have a good way to do this? I'm playing with Roles inside CUCM User, but that will give them access to ALL Remote Destinations where all I want them to see is just their own.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What is the "Show Mobility Features Option"  eneterprise parameter set to?

Is the RDP associated with the user under End Users?

Chris

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just give them "standard end user" group and point to ccmuser page where they can administer their own phones and remote destination as long as proper device association is done in CUCM.

HTH,

Chris

I guess I have to go re-check everything then, as my users don't get that option off ccmuser page. Thanks Chris!!

No problem, let us know if you need anything else.

Please rate all useful posts!

Chris

I'm feeling stuck on stupid here... nothing I do will add that set of options to my end user login. At least this is only a priority for ME at this point

Mark,

So what issue are you still having?

I have Mobility working on a number of users. However, none of them have the User Options > Mobility Settings option available when logged in to the ccmuser page.

I do see my RDP as an device, but can't configure anything under it.

What is the "Show Mobility Features Option"  eneterprise parameter set to?

Is the RDP associated with the user under End Users?

Chris

Chris,

Which office are you in? I owe you a beer!!

I figured it had to be a setting somewhere, but kept going back to Serviceability for Features and not finding it there. All it took was the Enterprise Parameter and I have what I was looking for.

Thank you so much sir!!

I am in Chicago.

Thanks for nice rating.

Chris

Discount Daaaable Check  

I'm still trying to figure this forum out LOL Did I actually rate you?

Chicago is close. Do you ever come around the lake for Greenbush? If not, I'm like 90 minutes from the loop and....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: