cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing/Uninstalling Network Locale in CUCM

warquezho0612
Level 1
Level 1

I just installed a combined network locale in cucm, just to test different tones on different country. Now I want to remove it, is there a way to do so? Or it cannot be removed once installed?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no way to remove locales or COP files once they're installed.

There is already an enhancement request to find a way to do this but right now the only way is a reinstall.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no way to remove locales or COP files once they're installed.

There is already an enhancement request to find a way to do this but right now the only way is a reinstall.

HTH

java

HTH

java

When will they implement this new enchancement? So if I install a cop file network locale and then install a newer version of the cop file, will it replace the old one that I installed?

Thanks!

No timeframes, it's just an enhacement request right now. If you're interested reach your AM so they can add you to the list of people looking for it.

Yes, you'll use the latest version you install

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thank you so much for you help! I just have one last question which I know is out of the topic but somehow related...

Is CUCM version 7 and above capable of defining the ring cadence? If yes where in CUCM can I set the ring cadence? I know I can do it on analog voice ports (fxs) on isr routers, I'm just wondering where in CUCM we set ring cadence for IP Phones and define a user defined ring candence..

Thanks,

Go to the CUCM service parameters and look for the Call Classification parameter, this will slighlty change the cadence for off-net vs on-net calls.

That's as far as you can go changing the cadence for the ring in CUCM

HTH

java

HTH

java

so there is no way to set the cadence in CUCM like how we are setting it in the Router to have some fancy rings of short rings then long rings?

Like in the router under voice-port

"ring cadence define 50 1 50 1 100 1"

SERGIOGARAY
Level 1
Level 1

delete cuc locale
This command deletes the specified locale and all of the associated files and settings from Connection.
delete cuc locale locale-id

@SERGIOGARAY wrote:

delete cuc locale
This command deletes the specified locale and all of the associated files and settings from Connection.
delete cuc locale locale-id

The OP question was for CUCM, not CUC.

Response Signature