Views
Helpful
Replies

Report Call Forward All - CUCM 7.1.5

latintrpt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was wondering if there was anyway to run a report to see which devices were utilizing the Call Forward All feature in CUCM.

Is this possible?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Use the export function of CUCM in the bulk edit tool to dump out all the details, and then use Excel to filter the information that you need.

You can use CLI do this using this command, this is an SQL QUERY:

run sql select dnorpattern,cfadestination,cfavoicemailenabled from  CallForwardDynamic c, numplan n where c.fknumplan = n.pkid and  (cfadestination != '' or cfavoicemailenabled ='t')

I already use this is very helpful, look at this discussion for more details:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3330219#3330219

This other command list the CSS CFW, CFA Destination, DN, DNDescritption:

run sql SELECT dnorpattern, numplan.description AS DNDescription,  cfadestination, callingsearchspace.name AS CSS FROM numplan JOIN  callforwarddynamic ON numplan.pkid=callforwarddynamic.fknumplan JOIN  callingsearchspace ON  callingsearchspace.pkid=callforwarddynamic.fkcallingsearchspace_cfa

Regards

Rate this if helps!

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

So under Cisco Unified CM Administration, go to Bulk Administration and then where?

Thank you for the SQL Queries, very cool.

GO at Phones -> Export Phones -> All Details

And then select the type of phones that you want to export, put the file name and click at Run Immediately.

Afther this go at Job Scheduler and see if your job is completed.

Once the job is completed download the file that this job generate.

Open the file with excel, convert the , to column and put a filter at the Forward All Destination field.

Regards

Rate this if helps

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Thank You.

This was very helpful

Leonardo,

I realize this is an old post, but I have a request from a user to try to automate a query for the current call forward information for a specific line.  Following your reply post, I am familiar with both the job, and CLI Query.  What I'm not sure of is if there's a way to create some automation to pull the Call forward info and then dump to an excel file for an end user's retrieval.  I was thinking there may be an API/SDK tool or something to automate this.  Maybe I can set up Filezilla (ftp client) to log in automatically and download the file?  Any idea or help would be greatly appreciated.  We are currently running CUCM 9.1(2).

Thanks in advance,

Arras

Hello Arras,

I dont have knowledge to give you a tip about how to automate this.

Sorry my friend :(

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

I don't work with development or APIs, but you could possibly look into AXL to get the info, but you would need to schedule all that in a separate server and then do whatever processing you want to it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: