Views
Helpful
Replies

Reporting on SNR

Scott Hanson
Level 3
Level 3

Hello all,

CM 10.5.  Is there a way to find all the Remote Destination Profiles that are associated with a particular Device Pool?  I haven;t found a way to figure this out and the drip down menu for RDPs don;t offer Device Pool as a search option

Thanks in advance!

regards,

Travis

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

We have 10.5.2.13900-12 and when I go to Device - Device Settings - Remote Destination Profile, I have the ability to search based on Device Pool.  Conversely if I go to System - Device pool and search on a specific device pool, I can then go to the drop down in the top right (Related Links) and change it to Dependency Records and click Go and choose the option for Remote Destination Profile.  

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

We have 10.5.2.13900-12 and when I go to Device - Device Settings - Remote Destination Profile, I have the ability to search based on Device Pool.  Conversely if I go to System - Device pool and search on a specific device pool, I can then go to the drop down in the top right (Related Links) and change it to Dependency Records and click Go and choose the option for Remote Destination Profile.  

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: