Views
Helpful
Replies

Ring Alert on multiple lines

Nahassamad_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Is there any way to ring two lines at sametime in a single call (without shared line)

Thanks in advcance

Nahas

3 Replies 3

marina.kaminski
Level 1
Level 1

You can configure a broadcast line group to ring multiple lines at the same time

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmcfg/b03lngrp.html

Thanks for the response..

Yes you are right.I have tried this. Please see my scenario.

100 and 101 are my extension. If any calls comes to 100, both extension should ring. I have created a line group and assinged these two extension to that group with pilot 100 and the distribution algorithm is Broadcast. But i doesnt work. I think partition issue or something.

Please advice..

If you want both phones to ring when a call comes to 100, your phones should be 101 and 102 (for example). You cannot have the same number assigned to the phone line and hunt pilot. The idea behind the hunt groups is having one "real" number to recieve calls and the the CM should distribute the calls to other phones based on the algorithm you choose.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: