cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ring Down for VOIP phone

mmendonca
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone know of a way to have a voip dn automatically dial a specified number?  That is when you pick up the handset the phone dials the designated number.  I've looked around I can't find anything, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?                   

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mark,

The step by step directions in this guide are very good

Hotdial on IP Phones with CallManager Configuration Example

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080232b9f.shtml

Cheers!

Rob

EDIT** +5 to my friend Alex for his great info here

"Far away from your trouble and worry
You belong somewhere you feel free" - Tom Petty

View solution in original post

bouwman22
Level 1
Level 1

We impement a quick "blank" translation pattern. So create a "plar partition and a plar CSS. Set the translation pattern blank and just fill in the called number mask number and assign the PT into that CSS. So that way when the phone goes off hook it can call only that null translation pattern. Does that make sense?

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Start mentioning system and version you're using.

Sorry, thought it was a generic question;  We're using CUCM 8.0(3) on MCS78*5 series servers. We have 79*1phones.

HI,

Have a look here in the admin guide for 8.0 :-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_0_1/ccmcfg/b03dn.html#wpmkr1338593

Regards,
Alex.
Please rate useful posts.

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mark,

The step by step directions in this guide are very good

Hotdial on IP Phones with CallManager Configuration Example

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080232b9f.shtml

Cheers!

Rob

EDIT** +5 to my friend Alex for his great info here

bouwman22
Level 1
Level 1

We impement a quick "blank" translation pattern. So create a "plar partition and a plar CSS. Set the translation pattern blank and just fill in the called number mask number and assign the PT into that CSS. So that way when the phone goes off hook it can call only that null translation pattern. Does that make sense?

Alex, Rob and Bouw,

Thanks for the responses!  Don't know why I didn't find this info in my searches it's readily available. It was actually quite easy to configure and impliment.

Still no Hockey Rob

Mark

Hey Mark,

Rich b@$!@rds......I will never watch Hockey again!!

.......................................................well, at least not until it starts up again

Looks like next year time to me. What do you think??

Cheers!

Huff

I think Tim Thomas knew this was coming!   I've lost all hope of any season, a half season or less would be terrible.  I hope they just bag it for this year and get their act together for next year.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: