cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ring Two Different Extension at the same time

Huddles18
Level 1
Level 1

There might be another feature I am missing, but essentially, this is what I am trying to accomplish:

I have a user that will be spending half the week in one office, and the other half in the other office. Both of these locations have their own CUCM 10.5, but they are connected and are under the same domain. Ideally, I would like for both the extensions to ring if someone calls either one. But maybe setup a group on one call manager and have both extension ring that way? I'm not sure if that would work though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Huddles,
What you need is called SNR (Single number reach aka Mobility). Both extension will ring at the same time.
Another alternative is to register both phone on the same CUCM with same extension number.

Check this: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200447-Single-Number-Reach-Feature-for-Cisco-Un.html.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Huddles,
What you need is called SNR (Single number reach aka Mobility). Both extension will ring at the same time.
Another alternative is to register both phone on the same CUCM with same extension number.

Check this: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200447-Single-Number-Reach-Feature-for-Cisco-Un.html.

Regards

Ahh, thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help!