cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RM JTAPI error after user changed AD password

Justin Westover
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user setup as an agent for call center. I have added the user to the application user RMCMJTAPI and when she attempts to connect, she continues to get this error message. She changed her AD password yesterday and our CUCM is ad syned. I did a force sync on CUCM and I checked her AD account and she is not locked out. I asked double checked the RMCMJTAPI app user and she is a member. Any ideas here would be helpful.

6 Replies 6

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using LDAP Authentication on CUCM, because if not then the user's password would not have changed even if they changed it in LDAP, call manager does not import passwords into call manager from LDAP/AD?

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Justin

Not sure you actually posted up the error there my friend.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

What is the actual error message? Also, is user assigned with an IPCC extension in End User profile?

Dat

Here is the error that the user gets. We are using LDAP auth on CUCM and the user does have an IPCC extension in user profile.

Try to remove and add the phone device again under JTAPI application user, and may be tried JTAPI resync in AppAdmin too.

Dat

Hi

Yes - try removing-readding the phone from the RMJTAPI user... sometimes works.

But also verify that the phone has 'Allow Control of Device from CTI' checked on it's properties, and that if you are using EM the end user has 'Allow Control of Device from CTI' enabled (this overrides the physical phone properties when a user logs in).

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: