Views
Helpful
Replies

Route pattern towards InformaCast is not working

Syed
Level 3
Level 3

Dear All,

I have informacast server and it is integrated with SIP trunk in CUCM 8.5.1. It was working fine till last week.

Configuration looks good to me and I have double checked CSS & Partitions, but as soon as I dial in the numbers (Route Patterns: 54320 & 54322) getting immediate fast busy tone.

Essential Troubleshooting:

Reset SIP trunk

Changed codec in SIP trunk

DNA analysis result shows (block this pattern and unallocated number).

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

15 Replies 15

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Confirm your RP configs and make sure the CSS of the phone dialing the number has access to the Partition in which RP are defined. Also go to route plan report and check if someone hasn't created anything more specific and its instead matching those patterns.

If still you are unable to resolve make a test call and either trace the Session from RTMT>Call Manager>Call Process>Session Trace or capture the SDI logs for that period and check the logs for any clues.

You can also try to check/uncheck the MTP on your SIP trunk - although I dont think you need a MTP for this.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

DNA analysis result shows (block this pattern and unallocated number)

This is your problem. Double check your settings and found out that why system is hitting a RP that does not allow the call to go through. This probably looks to be an issue with overlapping Dial Plan that might have added recently to CM.

Regards

Deepak

Amit Sharawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi, Does the call work fine through the same SIP trunk with other route patterns? If yes, then this is definitely a CSS partition issue. Could you please attach the screenshot of the CSS page ( showing all the partitions ) and the Route pattern partitions. ~Amit

Hello Amit/All,

Please find the attached configuration details.

I have also unchecked MTP in the trunk and retried, but no luck.

Hi,

Please collect CUCM traces for a test call to check further ( include calling no, called no and the timestamp of the call ). Here is the document to assist you:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/126666/collecting-cucm-traces-cucm-862-tac-sr

Hello Amit,

Please find the attached CUCM trace, I do not find anything related to informacast and also DNA shows the same info ( Block this pattern & unallocated number)

Calling Number: 8484

Called Number: 54322

SDI from CUCM PUB

Hi,

Looks like you are not collecting the traces correctly, please make the call and go to RTMT and collect the traces in the "Relative time" , collect it for last 15 minutes and then zipped it and attached it. We need to make sure that we are capturing the call with the effected called number.

There is no info in the traces for these calling and called party numbers.

Manish

Manish,

when I dial route pattern 54322 it is giving re-order tone immediately.

Check the CSS and Partition settings. For SIP trunk integrations, check the SIP trunk IP address settings. Reset the SIP trunk. Ensure that InformaCast is configured in order to allow incoming SIP messages. SIP messages to and from InformaCast are visible in the InformaCast performance.log. Find the performance.log in the InformaCast admin interface under Admin, Support.

When you use CTI, also update JTAPI.

Can you share the SIP trunk and Route pattern config pages and also verify that CSS of calling party has access to Route pattern.

Manish

Hi Manish,

I have remove route patterns and configured CTI route point, and it started working.

Since user said it was working fine till last week and there was no CTI route point configured for this requirement. I followed the troubleshoot steps provided by you to but no luck.

Syed
Level 3
Level 3

Does anybody have informacast integration with CUCM guide/document to double check the configuration?

Refer the following doc to ensure all config is in place for this integration

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/paging-server/117059-configure-informacast-00.html

Manish