Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Pattern

Ali Bahnam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I used this pattern 9.XXXX and it is work fine. But when I trying to 91.XXXX it is not worked.

Anyone can advise how I can use two digits before the dot? I need to press 91 then I will get tone after that I need to enter my DN and the 91 will be canceled (predot)

Thanks,

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll have to explain exactly what's wrong here, you can use either, and it will discard predot, if configured to.

If your problem is the secondary dial tone, that's because you have DNs/Patterns overlapping, which do not have the secondary dial tone checkbox checked.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/CUCM_Dial_Plan_and_Call_Routing_FAQ#When_should_I_get_the_secondary_dial_tone.3F.3F

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank Jaime,

My point that I need to use the 91 as an outside dial tone instead of 9, is this possible?

Yes, assuming you configure this properly.

HTH

java

ok, Is there any specific configuration, because when I configured it I got the outside dial tone once click on 9 as the cucm doesn't wait for the next digit (1).

Please advise,

That completely depends on your dial plan, no one can tell you what to configure/change, you have access to the whole dial plan, and you should be able to tell what needs to be adjusted, read the link I posted to understand the theory of when you should get it.

HTH

java