Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[RTMT-ALERT-StandAloneCluster] LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded

Hello,

I'm getting the aboved metioned alert every 5 minutes. 

UsedDiskSpace : 90
MessageString : Common Disk utilization hits LWM!
AppID : Cisco Log Partition Monitoring Tool

Do you know how to fix this issue?

Regards,

6 Replies 6

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You may want to set the defualt settings for trace log and max number of files with size.

You can do it in CUCM -servicebility-trace configuration-

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12136322/logpartitionlowwatermarkexceeded-rtmt-alert

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Go to RTMT >> Alert Central >> System >> LogPartitionHighWaterMarkExceeded/LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded and try reducing the threshold to 70% and 60% respectively for High and Low Watermark followed with the restart of Cisco Log Partition Monitoring Tool" service under Serviceability -> Network Services.

Once the common partition comes down that you can check by issuing show status command set the value again to its default i.e., 95% and 90% respectively. After performing the above workaround, wait for same time to come it down. You can also try to delete the CM and CTI logs for the time period that you do not need from RTMT by selecting delete logs from server checkbox on the final page

Regards

Deepak

Can i disable this alert? 

Is there any ilmpact ?

Regards,

Fird

Well you can definitely disable the alert. There will be no impact whatsoever except that you will need to check yourself the partition by issuing show status whereas if the alert is enable it will send you the automatic e-mail whenever it reaches the threshold.

Regards

Deepak

Even by reducing the threshold to 60%/70%, still getting the alerts.

How to get rid og this alert.

Please help. 

Did you restart the service?? Deleted the logs?? do all the steps as recommended first and then post. Also do not forget to set it back to the usual i.e., 95 and 90

Regards

Deepak