Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT AnalysisManager CDR Repository Problems in CUCM 11.5

tabennett1978
Level 1
Level 1

Good Evening Ladies\Gents,

Hopefully one of you will be able to help me.

I have noticed on the CUCM 11.5 version if I try to configure RTMT for use with the AnalysisManager then after the addition of the Publisher and Discovery of other Nodes, I go to 'Test Connectivity' on the 'Call Record Repositries' and I always get the error "Test Connectivity failed. Reason: Service Unavailable for this product."

I have tried this on several clusters, tried defining the CDR Repository by IP and DNS name and receive the same error each time.

I have checked permissions on the accessing account and verified all CDR Services are up and functional.

I've not had this issue on other versions of CUCM.

It does mean a very useful tool is no longer available :-(

Any ideas? Or has anyone resolved this? I've searched but am unable to locate anywhere another instance of this issue which I find surprising so hope I am doing something daft.

Many thanks for any help,

Tom.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

tabennett1978
Level 1
Level 1

It's been identified with Cisco TAC after testing and investigation to be related to the following bug CSCvk52629.

The only fixes on affected versions, is to either upgrade to a fixed release or to contact TAC for the workaround, as it requires a remote_access account at the server root level to rectify.

View solution in original post

I've encountered the same issue.  Talking with TAC yesterday, they also confirmed the same bug CSCvk52629, although they suggested NOT to do the workaround because it opens up CUCM to additional security vulnerabilities, and instead suggested to upgrade to 11.5(1)SU6 instead, which is available openly for download.  I haven't done it yet, but the Readme file for SU6 lists many pages of corrections to bugs, so I'm considering scheduling this soon.   As it is a large file, prepare for several hours in your maintenance window.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

tabennett1978
Level 1
Level 1

It's been identified with Cisco TAC after testing and investigation to be related to the following bug CSCvk52629.

The only fixes on affected versions, is to either upgrade to a fixed release or to contact TAC for the workaround, as it requires a remote_access account at the server root level to rectify.

I've encountered the same issue.  Talking with TAC yesterday, they also confirmed the same bug CSCvk52629, although they suggested NOT to do the workaround because it opens up CUCM to additional security vulnerabilities, and instead suggested to upgrade to 11.5(1)SU6 instead, which is available openly for download.  I haven't done it yet, but the Readme file for SU6 lists many pages of corrections to bugs, so I'm considering scheduling this soon.   As it is a large file, prepare for several hours in your maintenance window.