cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT Error

shakkeerb
Level 1
Level 1

While trying to verify SAF learned routes and SAF forwarder information from RTMT I recieve an error "An Error Occurred While Processing Request"

Does anyone help me to solve this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Try to run the application Run as administrator from the pc. Let us know if it works.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Try to run the application Run as administrator from the pc. Let us know if it works.

HTH

Manish

Thanks for your support. It is working now. :)

That's good to know. Please remember to rate all helpful posts and mark the discussions as solved if your query has been answered.

Manish

Its working now.

Dear Manish,

I am facing another problem in Configuration. Can you please have a look

I have configured SAF in CUCMEs and configured a SAF Forwarder for CUCM. All CUCMEs are learning and advertising DNs and able to call each other. SAF Forwarder registered CUCM as client and in CUCM I can see learned DNs too. CUCMEs are learning CUCM DNs too SAF. I have created partition for learned DNs and CSS include that partition. But I am unable to call to these numbers. while digit analysis these learned DNs are not matched with any partitions and shows blocked due to unallocated number. Can someone help me to figure out what I missed in this configuration?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: