cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT not displaying hunt pilots in performance

Robert.Taylor
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to use the RTMT tool in the Performance section to monitor Calls Active, Line Group Members Available, etc...

The issue I'm having is that when I navigate down the tree (Performance>>Subscriber>>Cisco Hunt Pilots>>"Any option there) and add any of the options under the correct subscriber that the Hunt List is registered to, I'm not seeing the Hunt Pilot number available in the list to choose from.  We have several hunt pilots built and everything is working fine as far as call processing, just not able to monitor them in RTMT as they do not show up in the lists.  I've checked all the other subscribers and the publisher for the hunt pilot numbers, not able to find them anywhere.

What blows my mind is that I do have one number listed in the box that comes up for a hunt pilot that doesn't even exist giving me data back for Line Group Members Available of 4.

What/Where should I start looking to determine where RTMT is getting is data and figure out why these hunt pilots are not showing up?

Any and all information is appreciated.

Thank you.

7 Replies 7

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Have you checked the following post?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/hunt-pilot-real-time-monitoring/td-p/2716491

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

I have.  I've probably over looked the answer somewhere, however, didn't see anything as far as troubleshooting for Hunt PIlots that do not appear/show up in RTMT.

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

Robert,

When I look in RTMT under Performance >>> Cisco Hunt Pilots >>>CallsQueued, LineGroupMembersAvailable, LongestCallWaitingInQueue, etc all of the hunt pilots show up in the box when I select any of them. Based upon your post, I assume that under the GUI they are all there, but I think you mentioned signing into RTMT on a subscriber. Have you signed into the Publisher to see if they are showing then? If so you may have a replication issue and your cluster isn't being replicated correctly? Just throwing that out there.

Jason, appreciate the response.  Let me clarify my statements, I apologize:

RTMT provides the the list of servers in the cluster, starting with the publisher and then each subscriber.  From this list of servers, once expanded it then provides the list of services/features to monitor.  When the publisher is selected, attempting to pull up anything from the Hunt Pilot/Hunt List portion, it gives an error message that "No Cisco Hunt Pilot instances available!"  Typically I would select the server the hunt list is registered to in order to view the data.

Here's the funny part.  I just realized that I'm able to pull up information under the Hunt List portion for that particular Hunt Pilot, just not the Hunt Pilot data.

Hope this doesn't add to the confusion.

Robert,

My reply should've been more clear. I totally understood what you meant. It's just very odd to me (not that I haven't seen odd things with Call Manager before mind you). and it is even more strange that you can see it under the hunt lists and not the pilots. Sorry I was unable to assist. If you run across the answer, please post and if I should run across it I will as well.

I know this is an old post but I'm experiencing the exact issue - Hunt Lists data is showing in perfMon counter but NOT Hunt Pilots. Any help is appreciated.

I haven't come across a resolve as of yet.  We've gone through a few CCM upgrades, however, it doesn't appear to have resolve the issue.  I still find there are one's missing here and there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: