Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT on Windows 2016 fails to start

GeorgeV.
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

CUCM ver.12.5 SU3. RTMT installed on Windows server 2016 fails to start.

After type IP address of CUCM  doesn't get the next window of user and password.

No error received.

Looks like RTMT got stuck.

Any suggestion please ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

GeorgeV.
Level 1
Level 1

Friends, 

It was SSO issue : once i disabled " use SSO for RTMT" under enterprise parameters RTMT runs correctly ( on the same windows 2016 server of course )

Thank you for your help.

George

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi George 

Run RTMT as an administrator then check.

For more detail check below compatibility matrix.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/12_5_1/rtmt/cucm_b_cisco-unified-rtmt-administration-1251/cucm_b_cisco-unified-rtmt-administration-1251_chapter_01.html

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question please click “Accept as Solution”. 

Hi Sadav

Run as admin-no difference.

Any more ideas ? 

Did  you downloaded RTMT from same publisher ?

Is there any error during rtmt launching ? Please share if any.

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question please click “Accept as Solution”.

Yes, from the same publisher.

No errors, just got stuck 

RTMT supported list of os, Windows server 2016 is not listed so its not supported. I am not sure if the option to run with compatible version is available on server platform, if yes try to run it with any of the version mentioned below and see if it resolves.

Capture.PNG

Response Signature

GeorgeV.
Level 1
Level 1

Friends, 

It was SSO issue : once i disabled " use SSO for RTMT" under enterprise parameters RTMT runs correctly ( on the same windows 2016 server of course )

Thank you for your help.

George

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: