cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT question

Amafsha1
Level 2
Level 2

hello, I sometimes look at RTMT to troubleshoot numbers people dialed.  I have very basic knowledge in this.  When going into Real Time Data field under session trace log view, I see there is a "Calling DN", "Orig Called DN" and "Final Called DN".  Can someone explain the difference to me?

Thank you

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
In simple terms,
lets say ext: 1000 called 1001 got forwarded to Voicemail number 1002. Or
say ext: 1000 called 1001 got translated to number 1002.
Here Calling DN is 1000, Called DN is 1001 and Final Called DN, 😊 I bet you know the answer !!

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

Hi,

here is some description and hope that helps. If you are troubleshooting RTMT is great. If you are just checking the call records, You also can check them at "CDR analysis and reporting section "

https://(name or the IP of UCM)/car/

"Calling DN" - The number that the call is originated

"Orig Called DN" - The original number the caller called before diverting to any other number

"Final Called DN" - the Final destination of the call ex:- could be the original called number if it wasn't forwarded elsewhere otherwise this could be the voicemail or if the Original called number was forwarded this would be the final destination of the call

Cheers

Prabath

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
In simple terms,
lets say ext: 1000 called 1001 got forwarded to Voicemail number 1002. Or
say ext: 1000 called 1001 got translated to number 1002.
Here Calling DN is 1000, Called DN is 1001 and Final Called DN, 😊 I bet you know the answer !!

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

The answer is 42!  Is that correct?

haha jk.  Thank you for the explanation. 

Hi,

here is some description and hope that helps. If you are troubleshooting RTMT is great. If you are just checking the call records, You also can check them at "CDR analysis and reporting section "

https://(name or the IP of UCM)/car/

"Calling DN" - The number that the call is originated

"Orig Called DN" - The original number the caller called before diverting to any other number

"Final Called DN" - the Final destination of the call ex:- could be the original called number if it wasn't forwarded elsewhere otherwise this could be the voicemail or if the Original called number was forwarded this would be the final destination of the call

Cheers

Prabath

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: