Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT Real Time Data issue

Sonam
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am using cucm 11.5 and trying to troubleshoot using RTMT. Under Session Trace Log View when i try to get Real Time Data it is showing only few data. I made call from one extension to another and tried to show real time data, but it is not showing. I have more than 200 extensions using and busy with call. But when i check it, it is showing only few data and for some time rage it is not showing anything. I tried giving  in both Calling and Called Number field , no hope.

Kindly some one guide me.

4 Replies 4

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What it exactly you are after? Sip traces?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your respond. yes sip traces from RTMT. But the problem is that not all traces are shown. It is showing for few mins when searched for 60 min or 30 mins. And it is showing for some extensions and not for others. 

Our instances of RTMT from CUCM 11.5 have a bug where session trace log view is inconsistent for real-time data. It does fine with downloaded trace files, but asking it for recent calls is very much hit-or-miss. I have given up on using that tool and use TranslatorX instead.

Maren

I have the same issue with 12.5. Not all calls showing in real time data but do show up in CDR and TranslatorX.

Did you ever find a fix for this?

TAC has suggested several bug fixes that have resulted in nothing thus far.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: