Helpful
Replies

RTMT Session Trace

cameronallison1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Wondering if you can help

I have 4 call manager nodes. when I try to get Real time data from them 1 works and the others don't. I get the error

Collecting session information from node XXX01.XXX.net
Collecting session information from node XXX02.XXX.net
Collecting session information from node XXX03.XXX.net
Collecting session information from node echucm01
XXX01.XXX.net: Error encountered while processing request. Please check if Trace Collection Service and Trace Collection Servlet are running. Please check RTMT logs for further details.
XXX01.XXX.net: no files match query criteria.
XXX02.XXX.net: Error encountered while processing request. Please check if Trace Collection Service and Trace Collection Servlet are running. Please check RTMT logs for further details.
XXX02.XXX.net: no files match query criteria.
XXX03.XXX.net: Error encountered while processing request. Please check if Trace Collection Service and Trace Collection Servlet are running. Please check RTMT logs for further details.
XXX03.XXX.net: no files match query criteria.
XXX.XXX.net:Call Trace Download complete
XXX.XXX.net: 1 file(s) downloaded.  Total size in bytes: 439171
No Call Record available!

I have restarted the Trace Collection Service and the Trace collection Servlet on all servers with no luck

Hope you can help

Thanks in advance

Cam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Cam,

>> RTMT uses port number 8443, 8080. Can you check if the ports are open and it is not blocked by any ACL?

>> Can you try to access the RTMT tool after disabling the firewall/antivirus/csa on the current machine?

>> Can you run RTMT as administrator when you open it?

>> Can you try on another PC and see if the issue persists?

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Cam,

>> RTMT uses port number 8443, 8080. Can you check if the ports are open and it is not blocked by any ACL?

>> Can you try to access the RTMT tool after disabling the firewall/antivirus/csa on the current machine?

>> Can you run RTMT as administrator when you open it?

>> Can you try on another PC and see if the issue persists?

HTH

Manish