cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMTALERTStandAloneCluster SyslogSeverityMatchFound

venky
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone Help me on below RTMT alert. 

+++++++++++

This a Syslog severity critical alert . Please do the needfull for resolution. At Mon Aug 14 14:06:59 EDT 2017 on node 10.2.8.15, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: 

Aug 14 2017 18:06:21.519 UTC : %UC_Location Bandwidth Manager1LBMLinkOOS: %[LocalNodeId=2][LocalApplicationID=700]

LBM link to remote application is out of service 2) SDL link to remote application is out of service AppID : Cisco Syslog Agent Cluster

+++++++++++

I received the alert in RTMT tool with above information. please explain In what cases this alert got triggred ?

what does this alert mean and what troublshooting steps need i take to reslove this.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.

1 Reply 1

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

venky,

the locations bandwidth manager is responsible for the calculation of the bandwidth used in a certain location (most times tied to a branch). i would manually restard the service from the cucm node's CLI.

@venky wrote:

+++++++++++

This a Syslog severity critical alert . Please do the needfull for resolution. At Mon Aug 14 14:06:59 EDT 2017 on node 10.2.8.15, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: 

Aug 14 2017 18:06:21.519 UTC : %UC_Location Bandwidth Manager1LBMLinkOOS: %[LocalNodeId=2][LocalApplicationID=700]

LBM link to remote application is out of service 2) SDL link to remote application is out of service AppID : Cisco Syslog Agent Cluster

+++++++++++

I received the alert in RTMT tool with above information. please explain In what cases this alert got triggred ?

what does this alert mean and what troublshooting steps need i take to reslove this.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.

@venky wrote:

+++++++++++

+++++++++++

Thanks,

Venkatesh.

please rate if helpful

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.