Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Scheduled Backup & Manual Backup not Inintiating for CM

I am trying to do a Backup for CM. But it is not getting started it showd the error "Backup initiation timed out. Master agent might still be processing this operation or may be down.". I checked the DRF Master and Local services- it was up and running. I Restarted the service and tried, still it shows the same error and does not backup. The Backup device, scheduler is all configured and the Backups took place till last week. The Backup server is up and other backups for different sites are successful.

Guys please help me out as an upgrade is scheduled later tomorrow for that server. Thank You.

5 REPLIES 5
Hall of Fame Master

Did you restart DRF Local on all servers?

This may be a cert issue, search this forum for the same error and you'll see several similar threads.

HTH,

Chris

Beginner

By saying all the servers "do you mean Secondary server"?

Beginner

I did restart the DRF master and local.. its still the same

Hall of Fame Master

Look into the cert issue as I suggested, this has happened to some of my customers on couple of occasions, and I belive there were defects identified for it, basically certs needs to be reinstalled.

HTH,

Chris

Beginner

Hi Bijoy Jack.

I had the same problem, and I stopped the antivirus protection service on my FTP server, after this solved my problem.

Maybe you need try this if you have a firewall or other protection file or network.

Regards.

Mariano.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards