Views
Helpful
Replies

Script Repository issues after UCCX Upgrade from 10.0 to 10.5

simonmossman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

We have just upgraded our UCCX from and to the above versions.

All of the scripts seem to be acting exactly as configured. However, I cannot access the Script Repository from the Editor. I can search all other locations with no exceptions.

Any ideas welcome

Simon

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

camilledarcy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had the same problem this morning when i tried to access the repository from the ccx editor and fixed the issue.

The problem was that my computer had not the DNS server configured on it to resolve the host name of my UCCX server when it tried to access the server's repository. I found the cause when searching in the log directory of the ccx editor program folder. I saw an error about host name that could not be resolved, so I configured the DNS servers statically on my network connection, then restarted this "evil" ccx editor and now it is working.

I don't know if you are facing the same cause but searching in the log folder could give you clues about what is going on.

Good luck and have a nice day ! (excuse me for my english)

View solution in original post

Hi,

sorry i didnt comment again, it was also de DNS problem. After adding an entry in the host file everything worked alright.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

simonmossman
Level 1
Level 1

I think I may need top pull the later version from the platform...

Still not working after pulling the new version down from 10.5?

I have the same problem with a fresh install of 10.5.1.10000-24

Any ideas?

camilledarcy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had the same problem this morning when i tried to access the repository from the ccx editor and fixed the issue.

The problem was that my computer had not the DNS server configured on it to resolve the host name of my UCCX server when it tried to access the server's repository. I found the cause when searching in the log directory of the ccx editor program folder. I saw an error about host name that could not be resolved, so I configured the DNS servers statically on my network connection, then restarted this "evil" ccx editor and now it is working.

I don't know if you are facing the same cause but searching in the log folder could give you clues about what is going on.

Good luck and have a nice day ! (excuse me for my english)

Hi Camille

Sorry for the long delay but you were also correct as I had to update the host file.

Thanks

Simon

Hi,

sorry i didnt comment again, it was also de DNS problem. After adding an entry in the host file everything worked alright.

Hi Roberto

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but the DNS was the issue and the host files were upated.

Thanks

Simon

wesamtaher
Level 1
Level 1

Totally correct updating  the Host file with full qualified domain solve the issue. and restart the ccx editor ,