Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Security levels with AD integration into CM 9.1

Hi,

I have a client with the need after we have integrated AD and CUCM that only certain users may see certain users in the corporate directory.

Say for instance that we  have 3 different security levels of which the top one can see everyone the middle one can see itself and the bottom one and the bottom one can only see the bottom people?

Or is it possible to have 3 different levels that the levels can only see each other?

Best Regards,

Herman

Best Regards
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

take a look to development guides for your cucm version. basically it is a development of a phone service

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I think it is not possible to do that because the corporate directory provided with cucm reads the contents of a local database feed with ad data.

In my opinion you should develop your own corporate directory which filter data taking into account the user which request info.

Thanks for the reply, new question any idea or any links to help on how would one write his own corporate directory?

Best Regards

take a look to development guides for your cucm version. basically it is a development of a phone service