cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sequential Hunt containing shared octo-line reports abandoned call for every line appearance call not answered on

c.holloway
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning!

I've looked into this myself and there doesn't seem to be any way around it but I wanted to pose this to the community to see if I'm wrong.

The scenario is that I have a client who is using a B-ACD on CME for inbound calls into their organization.  The B-ACD is pointed at a ephone-hunt sequential whose only member is an octo-line shared on 6 or 7 phones.  This is all working fine and as expected.  The issue that we are running into is with the resulting CDRs and call reporting.  When a call comes through on the B-ACD it rings the octo-line shared across the phones.  However, every call returns an abandoned status for every endpoint that did not answer the call.  So for every call that is actually answered, we see a single answered status and 6 abandoned status.  This throws off all of the statistics in our 3rd party reporting software (ISI's Infortel).  

My question is, can the octo-line be changed in some way to prevent the line appearances of the octo-line that DO NOT answer the call from showing the call as abandoned?

1 Reply 1

c.holloway
Level 1
Level 1

One additional note.  While testing I found that the octo-line only returns abandoned calls for the shared line appearances that don't answer when its referenced by a hunt group.  If the octo-line is called directly it shows only one answered or abandoned call.