Views
Helpful
Replies

Service ELM DB

christianbernal
Level 1
Level 1

Good day!!

One question, in the RTMT I see one alarm for the service .ELM DB !!

How can resolve this issue? is necesary restart the service "Cisco ELM Client Service" this is running in this moment ... this service is posible restart in production ??

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ryan Huff
Level 4
Level 4

Christian,

UCM 9.1.1 had a bug (CSCuh28348) for false positives in that RTMT alert. Barring that, is ELM actually working? If ELM is working; meaning that you can synchronize to all the pubs and UCM/CUC is not reporting licensing errors then I'd say you are not in danger.

The workaround in the bug is to restart the server (assuming ELM is co-res). I suspect though, you may be able to restart the ELM service. If you restart the service, it by disrupt synchronization.

Thanks,

Ryan

(.. Please rate helpful posts ..)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ryan Huff
Level 4
Level 4

Christian,

UCM 9.1.1 had a bug (CSCuh28348) for false positives in that RTMT alert. Barring that, is ELM actually working? If ELM is working; meaning that you can synchronize to all the pubs and UCM/CUC is not reporting licensing errors then I'd say you are not in danger.

The workaround in the bug is to restart the server (assuming ELM is co-res). I suspect though, you may be able to restart the ELM service. If you restart the service, it by disrupt synchronization.

Thanks,

Ryan

(.. Please rate helpful posts ..)