cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

setup redundancy route pattern for branch office

ciscoroyzhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,  let's say I have branch office with extension 4XXX, in MEL. If wan is down, the phone in MEL branch office goes into SRST mode, what tool can i use to enable phone in HQ to dial 03 9333 4XXX instead of ring the 4XXX.  I don't see the translation pattern or route group /route list helps, because the 4XXX is directly registered with CUCM, there is no tool I can think of here to translate it.  any suggestion?   Thanks in Advance. Roy  

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Roy

You can add the full PSTN number for the remote office (e.g. 9 03 9333 4444) to the 'Call Forward Unregistered' destination on the CUCM system.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

+5 for Aaron as this is indeed the only method, otherwise they will need to dial the full PSTN number.

Chris

Hi

Cheers Chris - I need the points now you've bumped me down the leaderboard ;-)

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

If we add our points and multiple by 2 we can catch Rob in IPT community :-)

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: