Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Shared Line

Hi Everyone,

I just wanna know is there any phone button key like Hunt logout for shared line to stop the flow of call when pressed.

As I know there will be privacy but it won't stop others to see the incoming or outgoing call.
Please advise.

Regards,

Saif

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vishal Bhardwaj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Saif,

As far as I know there is no feature like that for Shared line. I always like to create a hunt group with Broadcast if there's a requirement to ring multiple phones at the same time. This way If there are any changes required later on it's easy without affecting all phones.

But for your scenario if for some reason you need Shared Line only then I will suggest creating EM profiles and whichever user doesn't need his phone to ring just lot out from EM,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vishal

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Vishal Bhardwaj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Saif,

As far as I know there is no feature like that for Shared line. I always like to create a hunt group with Broadcast if there's a requirement to ring multiple phones at the same time. This way If there are any changes required later on it's easy without affecting all phones.

But for your scenario if for some reason you need Shared Line only then I will suggest creating EM profiles and whichever user doesn't need his phone to ring just lot out from EM,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vishal