cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show IPCC calls info in large flat screen!

Mauro Barbosa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

We need a real-time indicator of the number of calls in queue, answered and abandonned calls that would display on large flat screen.

So, I need to know if there is some application or if I can get that info using java, xml, telnet...

We are using  Cisco Unified CCX Premium - Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)SR05_Build504

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are several vendors that offer wallboard solutions. Take a look at the following link for one free way to do this.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2044947

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are several vendors that offer wallboard solutions. Take a look at the following link for one free way to do this.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2044947

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Hi! Thanks a lot! Now I have some orientation.

I have downloaded the Wallboar.zip file. But it's made for uccx 8, I think I can use it in uccx 7 but  I'm not sure. May you tell me?

And, I have configurated the Real Time Snapshot Writing Configuration for Wallboard in IPCC server.

I have read that I have to config a dataSource in Subsystems/Database but It shows me this error:

"* One or more of the connection parameters (Datasource Name, User Name or  Password) are invalid"

May be something is missing!

Can you or somebody in the forum help me?

Yes, it should work with UCCX 7. I would recommend posting to the thread I linked above. Someone there can probably help with this error. I did notice that the poster inidcated they had to change some SQL statements to work with 8. These will likely need to be changed back to work with 7.

Brandon

Hi! Really thanks!

Your help was really useful!

I have a wallboard working ok right now. I just had to read carefully the thread you linked above.

And I had to use the IIS of the UCCX server because I didn't want to change the Authentication to Mix Mode (it is needed if I use an external IIS).

Thanks again.