cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show unregistered phones and the last registered date Cisco Call Manager

Alfredo Naranjo
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know a way to report on any Cisco phones not registered in "X" days or a way to pull off a list of all phones and show the date they last registered?

My customer has many Jabber users and EM, he rotate employees and never knows who is active or not.

So I have to get a report of unregistered and how many days in that status.

If this helps, do not forget, rate!!
5 Replies 5

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Alfredo,

check this existing post

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony/need-to-know-when-the-phone-registered-date-time-to-cucm/td-p/2317768

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for info, I am going to try RTMT because my customer does not have Operation Manager.

I will reply you again when I finish.

kind regards,

Alfredo.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUCM 12 now shows the last registered and last active in the device information and you can search/filter based on it

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

We are working on homologate the 12 version of CUCM, but now we can only install 11.5

Is there a way to donwload the information of RTMT: Callmanager---> device--->  Device Search---> Open Device Search ---> Phone.?

Is TimeStamp the last time IP Phone was registered?

ziqex
Level 4
Level 4

Please advise if you managed to get answer to your query. 

Is there a way to get last registered date for devices in Call Manager 11.5.1.18900-97.

I want to complete some housekeeping before moving to flex plan but not able to determine which devices are not in use any longer.

Please advise. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: