Views
Helpful
Replies

showing the number of redirecting device for outside calls

JohnPeca18
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

can you help with following task? On phone with internal DN 6370, all calls are forwarded to external number , on mobile.

What I want, is, when I call from internal phone device, with say DN 6372, to 6370. That on mobile I will see the number 6372.

That works, when I set our H323 Gateway with setting the field

But I also wants, that if I call from outside to the 6370, it get forwarded to mobile, and I want to see on that mobile the number 6370.

Is it possible?

we have h323 gateway and CUCM 9.1

Any help appreciated.

John

4 Replies 4

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

Since this calling number is not part of the subscribed direct inward dial (DID) numbers, the carrier maybe reject the phone call for the reason of invalid phone number.This based on your Teleco  . Please also can you use on the gateway - outbound calls - calling party selection "First Redirect Number". I hope this can solve your probelm.

Thank you

please rate all useful information

Hello John,

under the DN configuration of 6370, can you please try checking the dialed number box of "Forwarded Call Information Display on Device SEP"

Dialed Number

Checking this check box will cause the original dialed number to  display upon call forward

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Benjamin Kern
Level 1
Level 1

Hi John,

as Islam already mentioned, this can be blocked by the service provider.

Can you check with your telco provider if "CLIP no screening" is activated? If not, please check if the provider can do this.

Bet regards

Ben

JohnPeca18
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your answers. In the end we chose simple way to do it. We just use

calling party selection Originator setting on GW.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: