cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Inbound Call - SRST

spencermoore
Level 1
Level 1

I'm attempting to setup SRST on a 4321, but am having some issues regarding multiple inbound calls. Outbound calls and the initial inbound call work without issue, but when I attempt to make a second call inbound the call arrives at the gateway, but does not ring the phones. I'm able to have multiple inbound calls while connected to CUCM without issue. The site in question only has one number, but four trunk lines. The number should be forwarded to DN 1840. Is there something within the fallback configuration that would be preventing multiple inbound calls? Thanks for your time.

Config:

voice-port 0/1/0
connection plar opx 1840
caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/1/1
connection plar opx 1840
caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/1/2
connection plar opx 1840
caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/1/3
connection plar opx 1840
caller-id enable

mgcp
mgcp bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1
mgcp bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1
mgcp behavior rsip-range tgcp-only
mgcp behavior comedia-role none
mgcp behavior comedia-check-media-src disable
mgcp behavior comedia-sdp-force disable
!
mgcp profile default
!
!
ccm-manager music-on-hold
!
ccm-manager fallback-mgcp
ccm-manager redundant-host 192.168.170.20
ccm-manager mgcp
no ccm-manager fax protocol cisco
ccm-manager config server 192.168.170.54
ccm-manager config
!
!
!
!
call-manager-fallback
max-conferences 4 gain -6
transfer-system full-consult
timeouts interdigit 6
ip source-address 192.168.177.1 port 2000
max-ephones 20
max-dn 60

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Try changing command 'max-dn 60' to 'max-dn 60 dual-line' and see if it makes any change.

- Vivek

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Try changing command 'max-dn 60' to 'max-dn 60 dual-line' and see if it makes any change.

- Vivek

Vivek,

I am now able to receive a second inbound call, but the phones only flash. I have no audible ringing. 

Hi,

If you were using CME SRST, you could use 'call-waiting ring' command. Please check if you can use the same command under call-manager-fallback mode.

- Vivek

It appears that isn't a valid command. Any other ideas? I'm beginning to believe this may be a bug.

Hi,

It is possible that the particular feature is not available in unified SRST. If you can go with CME SRST, it should work for you.

- Vivek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: