Views
Helpful
Replies

Single number reach removing leading 9

148west
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

i have a situation. when SNR is forwarding calls to cell phone. the cell phone is showing calling number with leading 9. Is there any way to remove it.

3 Replies 3

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can create a calling number transformation ton remove the 9

In the SNR setting - remote device profile in the CSS transformation give it CSS that has access to the partition of the transformation created above

For called number you can use application dial rules

Hope this help

If helpful rate

thanks marwan,

To my understanding there are 2 call legs.

1. ingress when pstn ani of P calls ip phone with dnis of I.

2. egress when rdp profile calls cellphone with dnis of C and preserve the ANI from 1st call leg P.

so when creating the calling number transformation of 9.P with partition PSTNOUT make it predot and that partition should be in rdp css. correct me if i am wrong.

Well technically to my knowledge the original calling number supposed not to be presented to the cell phone of the rdp user because the call will go tonthe pstn line with original caller ani and the pstn will will either mask it with your company main number or send it as unknown !

However if thestn in your case they accept it and preserve the original calling. Number to be sourced from your pstn line then the above can fix it

For example if you are prefixing the 9 tonthe calling number for the missed calls use then. By using the above method using a calling number transformation as you got example make it 9.! And discard the predot from the calling number

Give it partition for example p1 and create CSS called css1 has partition p1 and assigne the CSS to the rdp calling transformation CSS

Hope this help