cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Number Reach - Ring on the desk phone first then mobile phone

tomchan.jpn
Level 1
Level 1

We have Single Number Reach enabled. Understood the desk phone and mobile will ring at the same time when a call comes in.

Will it be possible to setup to ring on the desk phone first (such as 3 rings), and after 3 rings, it will start ringing on mobile only ? 

Regards

10 Replies 10

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I think you can increase delay before Ringing timer to to higher value ( in ms) to achieve this.

Thanks.

Are we saying to increase the below timer at Timer Information in Remote Destination?

WaitRequired Field   seconds before ringing this phone when my business line is dialed.

Regards

Single Number Reach Voicemail Policy provides two options Timer control and User Control, of which the former one is default.

Under the section Timer information, you can specify the amount of delay before which the Remote Destination should ring.

In case if the Remote Destination is required to ring after 3 rings, you should set the Wait* as 12.0.

It is also important to calibrate the time in which the service provider of the remote destination sends the call to the voice-mail of the remote destination. The Stop ringing this phone after value should be set lesser then that to ensure that call does not go to the voicemail of the cell phone. This time value is specified against Stop ringing this phone after.

Thanks. It is helpful. Will try!!

Regards

Hi Shashank,

Could share where these two fields are located ??

Stop ringing this phone after and Stop ringing this phone after.

Regards

The parameter "Stop ringing this phone after" is under Remote Destination Configuration.

Screenshot attached for your reference.

+5 for valuable input as i had assumed the ask is for ver 9.1

Yes, this should do it.

Thanks Deepak, which CUCM version you are using?

Regards

The screenshot provided by Deepak is from CUCM 9.x. These parameters are now known by different name in CUCM 10.x onwards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: