cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single user Not receiving the Voice mail in the Outlook bit able to check the Voice mail in Desk Phone

selva kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have problem with One user in Cisco Unity Connection Single Inbox. Single user is not receiving the Voice mail in his outlook.

Verified the Unified Messaging Service and Email id in Unified Messaging Account for the User and made the Test and it's successful.

Single Box is enabled.

And also SMTP proxy address that matches the user's Exchange mail address.

Still the one user not able to receive the Voice mail in outlook but he is able to check the voice mail in Desk Phone.

I have configured the user extension in my VM Account and i am getting the Voice Mail.

Is there anything which i need to verify and also help the way to troubleshoot this issue.

Selva

6 Replies 6

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please test the following:

1.  Browse to:
Unity Connection admin page > Users > Users: search for the user and select it > Edit > Unified Messaging Accounts > Click on the Exchange account > Click on Reset >

2. Browse to:

Unity Connection admin page > Users > Users: search for the user and select it > Edit > Unified Messaging Accounts

Under use this email address enter a different email address and then test by sending a new voice mail.

Aseem

Hi Aseem,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tested the both the above test. I have given my account but not received the Voice mail in Out look. But the Test was successful from Unified Messaging Accounts.

Regards

Selva

Hi Selva,

Can you disassociate the unified messaging from the user, save it, associate it again and save it to check if it works?

Aseem

Hi Aseem,

I have deleted the Unified Messaging Account for that user and re-created it. But not received the Voice mail in Outlook.

Selva

Hi,

Set the tracing to appropriate level and collect the following traces:

Connection Message Transfer Agent

Connection Mixer

Connection system agent

Connection DB event publisher

connection mailbox sync

Trace level:

CsMbxSync 10-23

CsEws All

EWSNotify All

CsWebDav 10-14

CuEsd 0,5,7

MTA 10-30

Cuca All

CsExMbxLocator All

DBEvent 3,12

Once you set the traces to appropriate level then try a test call, leave a voice mail and collect traces. Provide the details like calling number, called number, email id and the user ID of the user (alias)

Aseem

Hi Aseem,

Find the attached log. I have made two test calls. one working and one not working.

Selva