Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP 7812 cme issues

Dear all,

I have an issues with 7821 sip phones using cme 10.5 please help: please refer to attached.

1- internal calls some times and most of the times shows fast busy signals.

2- same issue with pots calls to pstn.

3- i tried to uprade from 10-1.1SR1-4 to sip78xx.10-2-1-12SR1-4, but upgarde fails even i reset the phones.

4- when i use dial-peer voice 10 voip (in attached) to CUCM v.7.5, cme 7821 ip phones can receive calls from cucm (SCCP phones) normally, but when sip ip phone->cme->CUCM->SCCP ip phone-- there is an issue in which the sccp cucm phone answer the call but the cme sip phone still showing tone that no body answer the call.

regards,

4 Replies 4

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Configure your voice register pools with "no digit collect kpml", create profile and reset the phones. Test calls.
For your CME SIP to H.323 to CUCM, that call flow is not supported. Switch to SIP instead of H.323 and things should be better.

Thanks Nipus for your replay, i`ll try the below and update you back.

regards,

You need more troubleshooting. 

- Internal calls aren't working. You need to describe more. Is this for calls within CME or CME-CUCM. Fast busy can be many things and you need some debugs depending on the call flow to identify the problem.

- Same applicable for pots calls.

- Although I agree to change everything to SIP, I don't think SIP-H323 isn't supported. It is supported and I tested this many times and got it working. There are restrictions on mixing early-offer/delayed-offer with slow-start/fast-start but if you get the right combination, it will work. Again either change to SIP or get debug cch323 h225 and debug cch323 h245 to see what is happening. If you decide to keep h323, tell us if you h323 gateway config in cucm is using slow start or fast start