Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP calls getting silence while shifting to secondary IPLC link

Sanjay Bishnoi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I have one SIP trunk and two IPLC link from INDIA to UK. All calls are working fine on Primary link but when its getting down then all class are shifting to secondary link automatically but while shifting all calls getting silenced for 7-8 second.

Could please help me on this to reduce silence period.  

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Amigo,

do you mean that an active call goes silent when the link fails over during the active call?

also after fail over and you make a new call across the secondary link does that work?

thanks

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis,

Yes, I mean that an active call goes silent when the link fails over during the active call.

and after fail over and I don`t make any call because calls are not disconnecting.

Yes...an active call goes silent for 5-6 seconds when the link fails over during the active calls and all active calls moves on secondary link.

and also after fail over and i am able to make new call across the secondary link and same working fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: