Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP calls going through the wrong interface

Hi guys,

I have 2 SIP trunks to a SIP GSM gateway and a SIP TSP. Each one connected to an interface in the CME router.

I am running version 10.5 of CME.

My issue started once I configured the SIP trunk to the TSP.

Calls coming from the SIP GSM gateway are getting redirected to an internal extension but the voice is going to the SIP trunk.

As result audio coming from the GSM is not heard but audio from the CME is heard without an issue by whoever called from the GSM gateway.

We noticed that in the SIP message for some reason the internal extension comes with the IP address of the interface with the SIP trunk to the TSP.

Does anyone have an ideia what might be the cause of the issue?

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't work on CME, but if it's the same as CUBE (and I think it might be) then you'll likely need to bind your interfaces to your dial-peers.  Do you have commands on your dial-peers like "voice-class sip bind media" and "voice-class sip bind control"?

Also make sure you have correct routing for respective sip trunk destination servers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: