Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Dial Rule ATA187

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Guys

I have a problem. I´m trying to configure a SIP Dial Rule in the CUCM 8.6 , using an ATA187, but no works.

Here, with and without PLAR.

plar.JPG

plar2.JPG

Any idea?

TIA

Cristian

5 Replies 5

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hello

I need help, pls..

TIA

Cristian

Hello

I need help!!!

Someone done this before?

TIA

Cristian

Hello

Any help please...!!

TIA

Cristian

I would remove all patterns and just click on Add Plar. That would add an empty pattern that will send an invite as soon it's off hook.

You then need the normal "CSS" with partition A, and Empty Translation Pattern that converts the number into extension 1000 for the PLAR.

Let me know how it goes.

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Robert

I performed the following steps:

Step 1 Create a partition, for example, P1, and a calling search space, for example CSS1, so CSS1 contains P1. (In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, choose Call Routing > Class of Control > Partition or Calling Search Space.)

Step 2 Create a null (blank) translation pattern, for example, TP1, which contains calling search space CSS1 and partition P1. In this null (blank) pattern, make sure that you enter the directory number for the B1 PLAR destination in the Called Party Transformation Mask field. (In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, choose Call Routing > Translation Pattern.)

Step 3 Assign the calling search space, CS1, to either A or A'. (In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, choose Device > Phone.)

Step 4 Assign the P1 partition to the directory number for B1, which is the PLAR destination. (In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, choose Call Routing > Directory Number.)

Step 5 For phones that are running SIP, create a SIP dial rule. (In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, choose Call Routing > Dial Rules > SIP Dial Rules. Choose 7940_7960_OTHER. Enter a name for the pattern; for example, PLAR1. Click Save; then, click Add Plar. Click Save.)

Step 6 For phones that are running SIP, assign the SIP dial rule configuration that you created for PLAR to the phones, which, in this example, are A and A'. ((In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, choose Device > Phone. Choose the SIP dial rule configuration from the SIP Dial Rules drop-down list box.)

But not works

TIA

Cristian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: