Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP error 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist

ggl277808
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

We have a SIP Trunk directly to TISP (Without CUBE/GW) and I've been asked to filter incoming calls by Calling Party Numbers, so far everything works properly.

In addition I need to permit anonymous incoming calls and here is the issue.

I have implemented a Sip Script Normalization to modify the SIP Header for incoming calls and change the “anonymous” or “unavailable” words, because CUCM is not designed to match on non-numeric strings, so the call would fail.

I did everything following this guide:
https://www.byteworks.com/blog/calling-party-number-cpn-based-call-routing-using-cisco-unified-communications-manager-8-x-and-sip-gateway-protocol/

At this point the call is received but a few seconds later the anonymous calls are hung.

I collected the SIP Traces via RTMT but I can't figure out what may be causing this.

Please find attached the Sip log

Someone can give me some clue?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've solved the issue in a different way, instead of block incoming numbers filtering via translation pattern and partition, css, ... I've create an Lua Script modifying the From and Contact headers for incoming calls with numbers to restrict, and it work perfect.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ggl277808
Level 1
Level 1
Could anyone have any idea from where to look about this issue please?

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Where did you take the trace from ? Does not look like a SDL trace ? Also, who is "172.16.95.201" ?

Hi Nipun,

Thanks for your response. I collected logs from RTMT in CUCM(172.16.95.201), sorry for my logs before, find attached the full logs.

Please add .gz after name.txt for each file (Valid extension restriction)

Thanks in advance

I've solved the issue in a different way, instead of block incoming numbers filtering via translation pattern and partition, css, ... I've create an Lua Script modifying the From and Contact headers for incoming calls with numbers to restrict, and it work perfect.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: